Neurologist

So I wonder if I call the neurologist and told him that I had a breakthrough with the book if he would just cancel today.

I really don’t want to hear what he has to say. I have already talked to the radiologist and know what the MRI results are.

And to be honest Tysarbi scares me. I have had such bad reactions to the other medications that I am afraid to try another medication.

I am more than happy to keep plugging along with the way things are. I have good days and bad days.

2 Comments Add yours

  1. Nikki McElroy says:

    I was diagnosed with MS in June of this year and I’m in the same boat! I had a reaction to Rebif. I’ve changed Neurologists and she wants me to try Tysabri for a year. Here’s to hoping we can both take it comfortably………. I’ll be thinking about you! Have you had the blood test yet???

    1. I go either tomorrow or Wednesday to take the blood test. I’m kind of nervous about the tysarbi but I have had serious reactions to true other interferons.

      The main problem is where my biggest lesion is. Not only controls my vision but he believes the lesion is what is causing problems with my thought process and words.

      Another lesion is causing problems with my fine motor skills.

      I just started righting and am worried I may have to give that up also. I guess I will have to wait and see if the proofreader can understand what I am writing.

      Lately I find it really difficult to concentrate. Got to love this disease – not

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s